Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Scholastic Instructor Me No way!

I don't know how many of you subscribe to Scholastic Instructor magazine. I have for a year or so and it is chuck full of tips and resources for teachers. I have learned so much from this magazine so when the opportunity to be a member of the advisory board came along I jumped at it. I jumped through the process and I amazingly I was accepted. It is a surprise and honor to be a part of anything Scholastic this company has a long standing great relationship with educators.  Here is the link to the magazine. I highly recommend subscribing. http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/instructor
The magazine also has a companion website.
Thank you Scholastic for this opportunity I am hoping to learn and share a great deal from this collaboration.

And here is my mug published ....

That's me on the bottom row. A tiny bit odd seeing myself in a magazine.

Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment