Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Currently Link Up

So, this is my first time linking up with the Currently Link Up From FARLEY.  I thought it would be fun so here it is. It is part of my new goal to really blog more often to hold onto my ideas so that I am practicing the ideas of taking notes and holding onto ideas like a Reader does in Reading workshop.


So, that is what my April is currently like. I am having great fun playing with Augmented Reality and me and my Sub that shadows me and helps me to work with teachers by releasing them and giving them so I can work with them and they can work alone or with their teams. We played around with: The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the party! This is one of my favorite linky parties around. When I figure out the apps on my blog, I'll be sure to post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so CUTE.

    I know Ms. Fultz does Jamberry samples, you should look her up!

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will look her up. I am feeling a need for some spring color on my hands

      Delete
  3. This is why I LOVE Farley's Currently! I love finding new people to follow - so here I am! Your newest follower :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete