Thursday, June 5, 2014

What is it SUUUMMMMMMMMER!!!

Why yes it is! It is officially summer and boy am I excited. I am excited about the several new opportunities I have in the mixing pot for next year. I am excited to wear shorts and not worry if I will freeze with open toe shoes. My littlest lady celebrated her birthday this week YAY big woman. Anyway, here is my  It's Currently Linkup with Farley for June.
So, What would I do without Farley's Link Up?
Drawing me in and making me write
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't stop typing now
What's going on in my beautiful mind?
I'm on a magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Cause it's Summer
and I love Summer
All its Perfect Imperfections
Modified version of John Legend All of Me


Have a GREAT HAPPY SUMMER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment